Adding a post
- Log into Minga via the app or app.minga.io
- To add to the main Minga feed click the Add (+) button in your navigation menu
*requires appropriate permissions from your school Minga administrator. If you do not see the Add button, contact your administrator.
- To add content to a group - first go to Groups and click into your group
- A menu will appear with with different options depending on your permission level. Select Post.
- Upload your photo(s)
- Type in a headline and add a description under Share your thoughts
- Click Preview
- When you are happy with your post, click Publish
Scheduling a post
If you would like to schedule your post to publish at a later date, follow the instructions above and after clicking preview, click Advanced Publish Settings.
- Select your Publish date & time - the date & time your post will go live on the Minga feed
- Select your Unpublish date & time - the date & time your post will be removed from the Minga feed
- Pin this post - if this is important content you wish this post to be pinned to the top of the Minga feed whilst it is published.
- Choose which roles are allowed to comment.
Editing a Post
If you made a mistake and wish to edit a post that you added, you can do that by following these steps: