Enable Teachers and/or Staff and/or Student Leaders to monitor and assign Behaviors or Consequences within Minga. Minga Owners and Managers can assign Behaviors by default.
Permission Level: Owner
Step by Step:
- Login to Minga from your computer app.minga.io
- Go to the Behavior Manager from the main navigation
- Click Settings tab
- Toggle on Teachers Can Assign Behaviors and/or Staff Can Assign Behaviors and/or Student Leaders Can Assign Behaviors
- Toggle on Enable Consequences and/or Teachers Can Assign Consequences and/or Staff Can Assign Consequences
- Done! Settings are saved automatically
When this is enabled, those Roles will be able to view Behavior Tools from within Teacher Tools to send Praise, Guidance or a Consequence to a student or group of students.
To add/remove the ability for an individual staff member or teacher to assign Behaviors, view Reports or become a Behavior Manager, add them to the Permissions Settings Lists within Behavior Manager Settings.