Minga Behavior Manager supports and rewards student behaviors while monitoring tardies, discouraging certain behaviors & assigning consequences.
Permission Level: Owner | Manager | Teacher | Staff
Step by Step:
- Go to Teacher Tools in the Minga App
- Scroll down to Behavior Tools and select Praise, Guidance or Consequence
- Click on the chosen behavior or consequence
- Add message to Students - explain why the student has received the Praise, Guidance or Consequence
- Click Assign Behavior or Consequence
- Select student(s) by scanning a student ID or Searching User(s) by Name or filter by Group, Grade or Role and hit Search
- Check off desired student(s) and click Add
- That's it!
We recommend starting with (1) point per Praise and (0) per Guidance
Mass Import List of Behaviors
Allows Owners to mass import behaviors from a csv or xlsx to allow for easy export/import from your SIS.
- Go to Behavior Manager and select the Dashboard tab
- Click on Import
- Choose your desired Behavior
- Hit Assign Behavior
- Upload your file with the list of behaviors