If Single Sign On is not working and you need a workaround, you can set temporary passwords so that your student(s) can sign in with a username and password instead.
Permission Level: Owner | Manager
Step by Step:
- Create an Excel spreadsheet with your Student ID Numbers or Email Addresses and the temporary passwords you are going to set
- Go to People Manager and click Import List
- Upload or drag CSV/Excel file
- Select Update fields if they already exist from dropdown and ensure ID Number/Email and Password Headers are selected
- Make sure the First Row Contains Headers box is checked off if necessary
- Hit Import List and click Done once complete
- That's it!
Passwords must be a combination of letters and numbers. Try a combination of their name and ID Number that is easy for them to remember - they can change this in their profile later.