If you don't yet have photos from your photographer for a particular student, Owners and ID Managers can choose to upload a temporary photo for individuals.
- Open the Minga App on your phone
- Click the Hamburger menu icon on the top right
- Open the ID Manager and search for the student, or filter by Role or Grade
- Click on the 'No Photo Available' icon
- Click the camera icon to open your camera app
- Take a photo and tap Use Photo
- Make your selection and hit Save
This will now change the Status to 'Temp Photo'
If you have already taken photos or have them saved to your desktop, you can go through the same steps and select that photo. You can also filter by Temp Photo and/or No Photo in the ID Manager Dashboard to see who needs to come in for retake day.
If you have the Community & Communication module - Create an event for retake day and upload your exported list to invite the students to the event...Maybe even schedule a Hall Pass to give students permission to leave class.